Ghana Pictured

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blessed be those...

Less than 30 days to touch my feet on the Motherland! I will soon have more photos, more videos, more commentary from Takoradi, Ghana. Let it be known that 10 barrels are making their way to shipyard of Accra. Oh what a quick turn-around - soliciting, gathering, packing books and other items for our Archbishop Porter Girls' Secondary School.

More than 90- days ago, I was there. In less than 30 days, I will return. God has made a way... I am following the path. Blessed

Azonto

Barrels get sealed

Barrel Packing

I will meet the barrels, travel the country; visit  my friend the banker, Emeke in Lagos, Nigeria. Even more importantly, I will travel under the supervision of Samuel Bentum, mathematics teacher, great friend, and companion.

Blessed be we!

No comments:

Post a Comment